God is the Prime Mover - Isaiah 43:11 and 13



I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior. Indeed, from eternity I am He; there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I act, and who can reverse it? Isaiah 43:11‭ and 13

I am not God. I serve Him.

I love how the LORD says, "I, even I, am the LORD." I, even, I. That is so majestic.

What I know for certain is this: I am not God. I serve Him. I follow Him. I rely on Him.

That sounds great. And it is. But I can be big a mess. Still, He Keeps working on me.

How many times I have thought I could be my own savior! I'm like the toddler who runs off from his mom in the grocery store. And He follows me until I start bawling. Then, He is right there, picking me up. 

He's my deliverer. He's my provider. He's my rock.

He is It. He's the One.

When He acts, no one can stop Him. This has been shown over and over again throughout human history and before.

Yet I still try to tell Him no. Oh, how I want to never say no to Him again.

I'm not willing to be that kind of believer today. Today, I recognize and declare that He is the ONE who acts, the prime mover.

He is it. He's the One.

Not me. Not riches. Not getting my way.

I want is this: the knowledge that He is the LORD, planted down in my soul, and every time it gets uprooted, to plant it deeper. I want to be all in. He's working. He's perfecting.

Lord, may I be your vessel.

Lord, may I be your vessel. The clay doesn't say no to the potter. May I be your clay. Mold me and make me. May I be content, joyful, and full of gratitude. May I carry your name well. And when I don't; mercifully correct me. Teach me. Show me. Make my path straight. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in God Alone - Psalm 62:5-8

You Caused - Psalm 71:20-22

Prayers for Everyone - 1 Timothy 2:1-3