The New Has Come - 2 Corinthians 5:17



Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17

I Am Clay

I am in Christ. I am a new creation. This is His promise. The old has passed away. He says, "Behold!" Look here. Don't miss this: The new has come.

Since I am new, it follows that the Lord will work that new creatureliness out in me. And I don't fully know what that means. What will He do in me today and how will it grow over time?

I'm clay. I am a work that He is doing. May He work deeply!

Other than, living a holy life, set apart. I know that bringing every thought captive to the Lord must be part of being a new creature. In times of stress, I sometimes forget this. I know it is not appropriate for a child of God, a new creature, to forget God when in stress. He brings profound peace even in times of stress.

But rather, I must lay it out before Him. I must turn my will and life over to Him as I walk.

Live Like The Creature That I Really Am

This is my mission: live like the new creature that I really am. I am new. And He's making me new. Now. Today. When I see myself living like Adam, I must repent, turn to Him, and live like Jesus.

Humble, powerful, speaking the truth in love. Talking to the Father often. Walking in the light.

Plus, one day I will live in a glorified, completely new body.

Lord, may I live as one reconciled to you today. May I not conform to my flesh, but be transformed by the renewing of my mind. May You teach me how to pray, over and over. May this glorious knowledge of who I am in You be my pattern of thought. May I willingly and joyfully work on those special missions that you are accomplishing through me. I surrender. I am not God. I serve You. Today. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest in God Alone - Psalm 62:5-8

You Caused - Psalm 71:20-22

Prayers for Everyone - 1 Timothy 2:1-3